By Sharon

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Perfect Moment

Hi I was so inspired by the fantastic work done by each lady for the September Tri Hard challenge over at http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/ I decided to give the challenge another go. So here is my 2nd take on the challenge.

I started by cutting the size down on my Kraft sheet then distressing the edges. Then this kraft sheet was attached to some black bazzill. Using mister bottles with acrylic paints in the colours similar to the photo, I randomly sprayed away.

I cut triangle mask out of paper and using this and my favourite mesh stamp I was able to stamp the 3 triangles at the top of the page. Using 2 different colour gel pens I placed a border around them.

For the centre strips I have used paper, washi tape and some copper strip (hubby brought home from work). The lovely title I found in my stash of pre made die cuts and the title Perfect moment was found in a free insert from a magazine.

Now for some triangles, cutting some some printed papers, then I cut some patterned shapes and attached them to the brown triangles for something a little different.

I used an orange gel pen and scribble around the border of the Kraft sheet. A little journaling and we are done. The photo is of my son Billy, and my granddaughters Khloe and Kirra. Thanks for stopping by, Sharon xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely page! I like the idea of the mix of washi, paper and that copper strip on your background.!!! Really gorgeous take on our K+ challenge for this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great page Sharon!
    Awesome that the sketch inspired you twice!
    loving it!
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge (again!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout, I love the subtle colour in the background & those triangles. Thanks for joining us again over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete