By Sharon

Thursday 3 September 2015

Favourite Things

Hi there today I am sharing a journal page using the lovely mood board over at http://wordspaintery.blogspot.com.au/

What lovely colours to work with, so starting with a white paint dabber, I painted the base onto a black/grey sheet of Kaiser paper I had in my stash. Then using some spritz spray in the green shade I went about spraying. Using some leftover yellow acrylic paint in a mister bottle I added a little but not too much. Using my palette knife to spread the green and yellow seemed to work well.

I wanted a very simple page so added a little paper behind the photo, a journal tag and the lovely old camera and of course the lovely vintage lady I cut from some Graphic 45 papers in my stash.

As the truck is our son Billy’s B Model Mack which is a 1964 model (same age as me) I thought the vintage lady was perfect. The photo was taken at the opening of the Gatton Transport Museum many years ago. Billy was so little then, and my hair was short too.

Well thanks for dropping by Sharon xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow...a gorgeous page...love its simplicity...Thank you for playing with us at Words and Paintery..

    ReplyDelete