By Sharon

Wednesday 22 July 2015

The best is yet to be

Hi this is what I chose to do for the Mood Board Challenge over at http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com.au

I decided to do some pocket pages for this mood board, which is a great way to include a few photos.

What inspired me most with the mood board was the old rusty car so I have used a crackle effect blue/yellow paper on brown. I have stamped randomly here and there a lovely background stamp in black Stampin Up ink. I have added some random bits of mesh tape, then put gesso over the top and then some lovely gold embossing.

By placing a small strip of the mesh tape on the paper, then lightly inking over the top it gives a lovely effect once the mesh strip is removed.

Add some chipboard, some metal buttons and I think it finishes the pocket pages nicely. I did something a little different on one of the pocket pages, you open it up to find a photo inside with some journalling.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon xxx

19 comments:

  1. Stunning work. I love the hessian - really adds to the rustic look. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful proyect!
    So cute photos!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad someone entered a pocket page layout and this is fantastic. I love the work you've put into this especially the secret journalling. A lovely take on the challenge, thanks for sharing at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great. I love when someone can create such pretty Project Life pages. I can't. That's why I'm really impressed! And thank you for playing at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un trabajo fantástico y muy elaborado!!. Me encanta!!. Muchas gracias por acompañarnos en Scrap África!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the added texture with the dry wall tape and those photo's are just fabulous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work!!! thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice pocket page! I love how you used the mesh in different ways. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice pocket page! I love how you used the mesh in different ways. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete