By Sharon

Friday 31 July 2015

Nature Park

Hi there this is my entry for the Kraft Plus Challenge for July. http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/july-challenge-mustard-explosion.html

The only stipulations were to use Kraft as the background, and use yellow.

I started by using a complete sheet of kraft cardstock and using a lovley 12 x 12 stencil with cogs I painted the entire page. Then I cut out the circles to use on the layout.

Using a second of kraft cardstock, I have used Colorbox fluid chalk ink in the colour Lime pastel and using a large background stamp I have covered the entire sheet. It’s very hard to see in the photo but.

Using Colorbox fluid chalk inks in Blackbird and Coral I have randomly stamped the strips. I then added a little washi tape as a border and a little here and there to fill spaces. As the photos are of my son Wayne and Grand daughters Kirra and Khloe at the Ipswich Nature Park I decided to add some stamped animals to complete my layout.

Thanks for dropping by, Sharon

12 comments:

  1. such a clever idea with the stencils.. and then to use them as added layers.. very cool.
    love it!
    Thanks for playing along with us over at K+ this month Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've used the different sized and decorated circles....& the journaling block up top fits well with your design. LOVE that washi tape on the sides, too....thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this past month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout Sharon. Thanks for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant layout...I do love the circle design. Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along with us Sharon! Love the circular design :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful movement you have created with those wonderful circles Sharon!

    ReplyDelete