By Sharon

Sunday 20 September 2015

Love beyond words

Hi today I am sharing a layout for the stunning mood board over at http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com.au/

These are my favourite colours so I really enjoyed creating this layout. I started with a couple of sheets of paper from my stash and set about misting with some smooch spritz’s in different colours to match the mood board.

In my stash I found the perfect stamp set (IndigoBlu) which was free from a magazine I purchase. He beautiful face, dragonflies, butterfly, the flowers and even the wording were perfect for this layout. The wording says “ Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words”.

Love beyond words is what I feel about these little ones in the photos, my son Billy and my grand daughters Kirra and Khloe.

I have distressed the edges of the spritzed papers and layered them on my base page, I used double photo mats and again I distressed the edges. I added some pretty lilac washi tape from the stash, some Prima bead flowers and a pretty Family charm. I cut the Love word from a Kaiser sheet and die cut the circle which I placed over it.

Thank you for dropping by, Sharon xxx

13 comments:

  1. Un trabajo adorable!!, a utilizado nuestro Moodboard muy bien!!. Muchas gracias por acompañarnos en Scrap África este mes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to use your fave colours for this challenge. This is such a pretty layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious familylayout! Great work! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color, beautiful backgrounds! Thank you for playing with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOvely And very interesting composition! Thank you for joining at Scrap AFrica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful page...love the torn edges and gorgeous photo's! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete