By Sharon

Sunday 6 September 2015

Cherish

Hello everyone today I am sharing a layout using the beautiful sketch over at http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

I may have added way too many triangles but I thought they looked not too bad. Starting with my Kraft paper I added some acrylic paints in mister bottles. Blue, yellow and black.

I had a beautiful sheet of paper with the Jack be Nimble wording and kangaroos on so I thought this was perfect for the pics of my son Wayne who is now 31 years old. Wayne always has that cheeky little grin.

So I added my paper strips, my triangles, and as I like to keep my journaling private I put the tag behind the triangles at the bottom corner of the page. Lastly a little vellum with the words Cherish, and a wee bit of chevron washi tape to complete the layout. I then cut down the page to adhere to the red base sheet which matched the red in the washi tape.

This was a fun layout I really enjoyed it, thanks for stopping by, Sharon xxx

6 comments:

  1. Sooo glad you enjoyed our sketch at K+ this month! And I Reckon you can NEVER have too many triangles...they look really great up the top there.....LOVE that pp, too:) A gorgeous take on our current challenge. THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your work Sharon.
    love the grunge mixed with the cute.
    perfect little boys page. :-)
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet boys page. Thanks so much for playing along with us at K+!

    ReplyDelete