By Sharon

Friday 18 September 2015

All Boy

Today I am sharing a layout for the beautiful sketch over at http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/

The sketch was just perfect for some Kaszazz cut outs I had in my stash. The tag, circles, stars, and all the wording are perfect for this layout sketch. I used a dark brown as the base page but once the layout was complete I thought it needed something else, so out came the gesso which I applied randomly over the page.

Then a little stamping over the gesso with my favourite mesh stamp in a blue ink and the page is complete. The photo is my boy Billy being All Boy while playing at the park. Thanks for dropping by, Sharon

7 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge!!...Thanks for joining us at STB. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boys page! Thanks for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stars are awesome love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete