By Sharon

Wednesday 23 September 2015

These girls

Hi today I am sharing a layout for the Mood board challenge over at http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com.au/ The theme was Forest.

I didn’t have any papers really in these colours to match the mood board so how much fun it is to create your own. A little gesso applied to the base page, then using mister bottles with acrylic paints and water, I set about to create the colours I loved in the mood board.

The trees and branches are all rub ons which are perfect for the forest theme. Even the leaves on the frame around the larger photo is a rub on.

You are always on my mind and forever in my HEART – well this is true for these beautiful little girls (my granddaughters Kirra and Khloe). The pics were taken last year in the park at Ipswich, the girls had so much fun that day.

The cute little owl is a rub on too, and I stamped and fussy cut the leaves, I was going for the owl in a hollow look so hope I achieved that. Thanks for dropping by, Sharon xxx

6 comments:

  1. HI fabulous to create your own papers, great layout, perfect for the challenge, love the border too. many thanks for joining our challenge this month at Berry71Bleu x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I LOVE the embellished corner! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page Sharon! Love the photo's and that owl is too cute! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete