By Sharon

Sunday 2 August 2015

Day at the Zoo

Hi there this is my entry for the Challenge over at White with 1

I started with a sheet of Bazzill in white, and using an acrylic block and my Tim Holtz – Mustard Seed, I covered the block and stamped my 3 solid shapes which go behind the photo. I then used Tim Holtz - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, and Scattered Straw and again using the acrylic block I have lightly wiped this randomly around the page.

Using the same colours I have stamped the mesh patterns. The keys and clock face were stamped using Tim Holtz – Forest Moss. I have added my lettering and a lovely little rub on Giraffe, a couple of brads and a metal word.

I thought that the peg was ideal to place the Admit One ticket. To complete the layout I have used a yellow Tom Bow to draw some straight lines as borders but only randomly.

Thanks for dropping by, Sharon xx

15 comments:

  1. What a great layout Sharon......love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Sharon, great background work too. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..This looks amazing Sharon.. you have really put a lot of detail into your back ground.. It looks great.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background looks awesome, great page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamping and inking excellent layout

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the background work, thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely 'custard' layout! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete