By Sharon

Monday 3 August 2015

Happy Smile

Hi there my last blog post of the day, this is my layout for the challenge over at Scrap It With Attitude. The Challenge is to use at least 3 photos and washi tape.

What a great challenge and just perfect for these 3 pics of my son Wayne, and his children Kirra and Khloe. I have applied gesso to most of my base page, then using Smooch spritz – in colours Green and Emerald and Spun sugar I have misted lightly but quite heavily in some areas.

I decided not to mat the photos, and have used some lovely rub ons (trees and words). I used 3 different washi tapes only because I have them so may as well use them right. To finish my layout I used a black spiral strip rub on, but have just rubbed a little here and there. Thanks for stopping by. Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment