Hi there this is my first time playing along over at http://scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.com.au/
The challenge was to use Typsetting (numbers or letters). Wow a hard challenge and it got me thinking, so I grabbed a sheet of Kaszazz paper with wording and pulled out the gesso, I covered mostly all of the page, but in some places you can see the wording showing through.
Then to try something new I pulled out my stampin up brayer, covered it with stampin up – chocolate chip, and started to roll away all over the page, I am quite happy with the colour.
I had the perfect printed vellum sheet so cut out the section I wanted to add to the bottom of my page. I matted the photos using corregated cardboard, and using some photo corners and brads I began placing my photos on the page.
Now for some background stamping, I used Distress ink – black soot for the letters which spell photograph., Then using distress ink - chipped sapphire I a lovely Kaszazz stamp set I have been waiting to try and I think it looks ok. To stamp the flowers from the same set I used stampin up – rich razzleberry.
This is a very simple layout and by adding a frame with the word family the layout is complete. Thanks for dropping by, Sharon xxx