By Sharon

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Family Is

My layout for the challenge over at http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/ I have tried a woven affect on this layout, the lovely pink with dots paper is a Prima Marketing, and the other used in the weaving I have used Tim Holtz Distress stain, and 2 shades of Glimmer Mist on white card stock and made my own sheet to compliment the colour scheme. I also used this sheet to mat my photos. I coloured the chipboard bike using markers and the lamp post I coloured using smooch. I made the little flower to be placed in the centre of the leaves. I have journalled on the little pull out tag which I placed neatly underneath the centre photo. Thanks for dropping by xxx

26 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Sharon.....very effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. Your layout looks amazing I love the weaving on your back ground.. love the lamppost and bicycle too.. and thanks so much for joining in with White With One this month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great wih the marsala challenge! Thanks for playing Wotherspoon us at ww1

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW !! I love how you created an interesting background by weaving the papers. The lamp and the bike leaning against it it gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great effect you created by weaving the background - a lovely layout for your precious memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background, beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the weaving on the background of your layout. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Such a fun unique design! Thank you for playing along with us at White with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOW beautiful i love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty layout and all that weaving is great!.. Thanks so much for playing along with White.. with 1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout, love the weaving. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty... awesome use of the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant take on the colour, which was a super hard one last month. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete